The Importance of Visual Content in Marketing
Visual content marketing is more successful than any other form of communication. Marketers who embrace visual content reap the rewards of higher returns – in terms of more fans, followers, readers, leads, clients and, of course, revenue.
If you are not yet focusing on visual content in your marketing strategy, whether on social media or in your email campaigns, it’s time to re-imagine your plan. Visualize the benefits of incorporating stunning imagery and visuals to increase your reach, enhance your brand and earn more new business.
We are visual beings.
Visual content drives engagement. Neuromarketing science confirms it. Do you need some hard evidence to buy into the visual content marketing process before you’ll commit?
Did you know?
- 90% of information transmitted to the brain is visual.
- The brain processes visual information 60,000 times faster than text.
- 40% of people respond better to an image than 1,000 words.
- 46% say a website’s design is the Number 1 criterion for discerning a company’s credibility.
- Posts with infographics grow traffic an average of 12% more than those without.
- 700 YouTube videos are shared on Twitter every minute.
- Pinterest generates more referral traffic than Google+, YouTube and LinkedIn COMBINED.
- Photos on Facebook garner more interaction than text, videos, and links.
- Visitors spend 100% more time on pages that have videos on them.
- Consumers who watch a product video are 85% more likely to purchase that product.